Best Physiotherapist in Gurgaon – Dr. Divya Gaur
Fill the form and let us call you back.
About Dr. Divya Gaur: Physioheal Physiotherapy
Dr Divya Gaur is rated one of the best physiotherapists in Gurgaon, who firmly believes that "Don't let the pain keep you from life". She aims to provide high-quality, affordable physiotherapy to all her patients. Her mission is to assess and diagnose the injury or reason for the pain. She educates and provides a custom-designed program of modalities and exercises to help prevent any future mishaps. She is amongst the top physiotherapists in Gurgaon.
Dr. Divya Gaur is the director and founder of PhysioHeal and specializes in manual therapy and mobilisation. PhysioHeal Physiotherapy Clinic has a highly qualified and skilled physiotherapist in Gurgaon who provides extreme care services and the best possible treatment to their patients. Dr. Divya Gaur specialises in treating Knee Replacement Surgeries, Frozen Shoulders, Paralysis, Stroke, Cardiac, and Neuro Surgeries. The clinic enhances safe and gentle techniques for all ages, from infants to adults. PhysioHeal physiotherapy offers Relaxation Techniques, Breathing Exercises, Health Advice, sports-specific training, and Work Site Assessment. They also offer physiotherapy at home for their patient's convenience. You can check for the best physiotherapists near me in Gurgaon.
Dr. Divya Gaur, the best physiotherapist in Gurgaon, has 17 years of experience and has worked with multiple renowned brands like Apollo Hospitals, Aditya Birla Health Group, LifeCell & ShapeCrunch. She is also working as Director of Bump & Baby Club, where she provides prenatal & antenatal sessions to expecting mothers, successfully delivered 500+ sessions so far. She has made her mark as the top physiotherapist in Gurgaon with her immense knowledge, care, and experience.
Her qualification includes
- MPT, Cardiothoracic (RGUHS)
- BPT, (GGSIPU)
- MIAP, PGD Community Based Rehabilitation (RGUHS),
- Certified Manual Therapist in Spine & Peripheral Joints,
- Certified Kinesiology Taping Therapist,
- Antenatal & Postnatal Pregnancy Care Specialist (USA, AFPA Certified)
- Certified Lamaze Child Birth Educator, USA
- Diastasis Recti rehab specialist AFPA, USA
- Certified Antenatal Postnatal Exercise Specialist
- Dry Needling Practioner Certified Cupping Therapist
- Expertise in -
- Spinal dysfunctions like (cervical spondylitis, Sciatica, Disc Problem etc.)
- Sports injuries like (Ankle strain, sprain, ligament tear or shoulder impingement etc.)
- Postural problems.
- Soft tissue injuries like (Tendinitis, bursitis, ligament injuries etc.)
- Neurological problems like (stroke, paralysis, hemiparesis, facial palsy etc.)
- She is a lifetime member of the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP).