ONLINE ANTENATAL CONSULTATION CLASSES
Pregnancy workout programs are crafted and designed to give pregnant ladies the best and safest workout during pregnancy. The prenatal fitness programs help individuals to understand the various requirements and needs of their bodies and have a better birth experience. The antenatal consultation program by PhysioHeal is intelligently and effectively curated to calm down the anxieties that built up in pregnant ladies and her family.
Staying fit, active and healthy at all times help the pregnant body carry the weight and fatigue diligently. These pregnancy workout programs by PhysioHeal are the best online pregnancy classes in Delhi/NCR and offers strength-building exercises to them. These online antenatal classes by us are recommended for every pregnant couple to feel more healthy, prepared and confident of childbirth.
Antenatal or prenatal classes are designed to help you prepare for labor, birth, and early parenthood. Most people say going to classes helps them feel more confident as the birth approaches. . It’s recommended that you and your husband participate together in the antenatal classes. The classes may help you to have a better birth experience, as well as prepare you for dealing with the early weeks after birth.
This is a program to calm down the anxieties building up in the pregnant woman and her family. It helps suffice the curiosity building up in the couple and the changes this new life brings along with it.
PRENATAL FITNESS PROGRAM
The aim of the program is to prepare the would be parents for pregnancy, labour, birth and early parenthood.
Each session comes out with the information related to pregnancy and childbirth accomanying it with a set of exercises which prepares your body for easy labour and childbirth.
Staying healthy during pregnancy involves eating right, getting enough rest, and moving your body. Exercise is good for your overall health, but during pregnancy it’s benefits are even greater. Regular exercise can help keep your energy levels up, improve some of the discomforts of pregnancy, tone your muscles to better prepare you for labor and delivery, and help you recover from childbirth faster.
Exercise during pregnancy is good for you:
- Circulation: It gets your heart pumping and your blood flowing.
- Muscles: It loosens tight muscles and relieves tension to keep you fit and limber.
- Weight: It helps you maintain a healthy weight and stay within the recommended guidelines for weight gain during pregnancy.
- Endurance: It prepares your body to have the energy and strength to get through labor and delivery.
- Mood: It increases endorphins in the brain to make you feel good.
Exercise relieves some of the common pregnancy complaints such as:
- Aches and pains
- Swollen ankles
Studies show it also lowers the risk of:
- Gestational diabetes
- Delivery by c-section
Sticking to an exercise routine isn’t always easy. Joining a class is a great way to stay motivated and on track. An exercise class is like an appointment and a time specifically set aside for your workout.
Prenatal exercise classes are designed to give you the best and safest workout during pregnancy. They also offer the chance to socialize with other pregnant women and share your experiences.
What’s good for mother is likely good for baby; what’s harmful for mother is likely to be even more harmful for baby.”
With this course feel confident that you’re properly nourishing you and your baby. Prevention starts in utero.
This prenatal nutrition class will give you easy to implement tools and information to:
Learn exactly what foods build a healthy baby including their brain, immune system and body.
Learn how to nourish yourself so you’ll have an easier labor with less complications and recover faster postpartum.
Improve your mood, have less pregnancy complaints and more energy while keeping your blood sugar levels regulated.
Learn how to shop for quality, affordable foods. And learn how to read labels so you’re not wasting your money.
Learn how to prevent nutrition related diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease, respiratory problems & cancer. Prevention is possible!
Develop a lifetime of achievable healthy habits for your entire family.
*BONUS! Meal plan and recipes included. *
It all about making sure you’re getting enough of the nutrients to sustain a healthy pregnancy and keep your blood sugar regulated.
PREPARING FOR BIRTH WITH LAMAZE METHOD –
LAMAZE CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION SESSION
The Lamaze method was developed by French obstetrician Ferdinand Lamaze in the early 1950s and is one of the most common birthing programs today. You can learn this method by taking a series of classes. The goals of these classes are to help you get ready for labor and to replace any negative preconceptions about pregnancy and the birth process with positive feelings.
These classes will also help you learn coping and pain management skills for birth. Participants and their Lamaze partners are taught relaxation techniques and breathing patterns to help ease the discomfort of labor and birth.
Due to Childbirth? But Scared of Labor Pain?
Want to Know How to Prepare Yourself for the Pain? What is your Teammate’s role at the time of labor?
About the Speaker
Dr. Divya Gaur is an Internationally Certified Pregnancy, Lactation, and Child Nutrition Counselor. She is the Executive Director of Physioheal Physiotherapy and also Manages Bump & Baby Club. Her experience includes programs, workshops, and training sessions all over India as well as at international conferences. Her programs are customized and include the involvement of the spouse at every step of the way.
What we have to offer in this session?
The session will cover your concerns on How to cope and manage labor Pains which include
- How to identify the signs of labor
- When to go to the hospital
- Different stages of labor
- Labor breathing exercises
- Should you opt for pain relief
- Partner support during labor
- How to cope with labor pains
The session will help as an end-to-end preparation guide for pregnancy labor.
At the end of the session, any queries you may have would be addressed by the Speaker.
Who should attend?
How to be prepared for the session?
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Be ready with a mat or a sheet available to practice
Pregnancy is a time to take utmost care of your mental as well as physical health. Increased sensitivity and changes going on inside your body can make you feel a bit worrisome at this stage.
Along with the ongoing changes in your body and mind, pregnancy labour is one of the concern that puzzles and worries you. With all the stories we come across, many new moms are very anxious and scared of labor and birth.
To help you out with this, Dr Divya Gaur FOUNDER BUMP AND BABY CLUB , has come up with this Online webinar session on HOW TO PREPARE FOR LABOR DURING PREGNANCY – PAIN RELIEF & BREATHING TECHNIQUES conducted by Dr Divya Gaur , renowned Internationally Certified Pregnancy and Post Natal Consultant. Join us, Register your slot Now!
In this session Dr Divya Gaur will guide you on different aspects of preparing yourself for the real ordeal of labor.
ALL ABOUT BREASTFEEDING AND NEW BORN CARE
WHO IS THIS BREASTFEEDING COURSE FOR?
This course can be taken by:
– Pregnant moms preparing for breastfeeding
– New moms who are struggling to breastfeed
– Moms who haven’t breastfed before and would love to
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO TAKE A BREASTFEEDING CLASS?
– For those struggling with low milk supply issues
BREASTFEEDING CLASS OUTLINE:
#How you can tell your baby is getting enough milk
#Lots of tips on latching and different positions for breastfeeding
# importance of skin to skin
# maintaining proper posture while breastfeeding to prevent neck and back pain
#Common breastfeeding mistakes that can sabotage breastfeeding
#How to increase milk production
#Tips on breastfeeding in public
#how to make a baby carrier at home
# learn ways to swaddle wrap your baby
# learn about breast pump and it’s usage
# nursing essentials
# ways to reintroduce BreastFeeding
# learn correct ways of hand expressing milk
# learn about engorgement, clogged ducts and management
# learn about inverted & flat nipples- ways to breastfeed
* We offer personalized, one-on-one physical therapy sessions in a private setting tailored to your symptoms and health goals.
* With access to a wide range of therapies and technologies, such as laser therapy, electromyography (EMG) biofeedback, electrical stimulation, and various forms of manual therapy and exercise techniques, we are able to find a combination of treatments that works for you.
Pelvic Floor Symptoms and Conditions We Treat
Our therapists treat a variety of pelvic floor symptoms that could stem from interstitial cystitis, levator ani syndrome, pregnancy and childbirth, surgery, as well as chronic disorders and other age- or trauma-related conditions.
* Bladder problems, including urinary leakage, urinary urgency and/or frequency, difficulty emptying the bladder, urinary retention and pain with bladder filling or emptying.
* Bowel problems, including chronic constipation; difficulty passing a bowel movement and incomplete emptying; increased bowel urgency; fecal leakage of solid stool, gas or mucus; pain with bowel movements.
* Pelvic pain, including pain in the pelvic joints associated with transitions or increased activity level; pain in the tailbone; lower abdomen, lower back, groin, buttock or hip; pain in the genitals.
* Pelvic organ prolapse and the feeling of pelvis pressure or heaviness.
* Sexual dysfunction, including pain with sexual activity (dyspareunia); painful speculum exams or inability to tolerate tampon insertion; erectile dysfunction; decreased or overactive arousal symptoms.
POSTPARTUM DIASTASIS RECTI REHAB (MUMMY TUMMY)
Dr Divya Gaur is Certified Diastasis Recti Rehab Specialist from AFPA, USA.
It’s a common condition that develops during pregnancy where the abdominal muscle layer in the front of your abdomen gets stretched to the point of splitting. After childbirth , there are many great exercises you can do to help heal this Seperation.